1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

email replies from other users to me

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Stephen Johnson, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Stephen Johnson

Stephen Johnson New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Norfolk
    Hi Forum,

I seem to be getting emails from various other users here in reply to the post about real users names being used on this forum.

Im just another forum user and haven't been on the board for quite a while so not too sure why I'm getting them. - perhaps one for the sys admin to look up and sort out?

Thanks
    btw - nothing but please about my trucall unit, it has enabled me to retain my sanity.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Yes, sorry about that - I failed to anticipate that replies in that conversation topic (in which you are included) would also create email alerts with the other participants. I will update the instructions...