1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Emoticons (Smilies)

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Top Cat, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Please note the current population of emoticons is under review.

2. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    That was posted a long time ago! I am declaring myself overdue to rationalise the smilies - in my opinion (the one that counts!) we have little use for most of them and there are one or two I want to add.

3. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I have completed my review of the emoticon population for the forum, dramatically reducing them. You should still find the range is adequate to express any emotions that are compatible with the aims of this forum!

Any which I thought of limited use, irrelevant, misleading, ambiguous, duplicated, or off-message have been removed. Emoticon codes that are used in existing posts have been reallocated to the "approved" smilie, with the exception of :gathering: for which there is no longer a smilie substitution.

Further review may occur as and when.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.