1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Forum Post Presentation

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Top Cat, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    For everyone's information, I do not approve of non-standard fonts, font sizes, colours etc in posts. It makes the forum look untidy. There are adequate means to separate quotes from original text, and to emphasise passages, in the post editor toolbox. I will allow exceptions when formatting is used for the purpose of clarity in documentation.

If you are using iOS or some other browser which does not show the toolbox, see HERE (click).

2. pierrot

pierrot Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Amazing .... goodbye.

(Richardsoffice, I won't be on this forum again... hope you get your problem sorted.}

3. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Why is that a problem? If you want to get uppity about it that's up to you.

This forum is for the exchange of information between users of trueCall units. I do not see that individualistic choices in presentation style have anything to contribute to the exchange of information, and if taken to the extreme can make posts difficult to read.

Just as the contributing authors and journalists to newspapers and magazines are then presented in a standard house style for overall visual appeal, the editorial style here will be kept in check. If it helps, think of me as the editor or publisher, and the moderators as sub-editors. It's easier to post in the default font, so save yourselves the trouble.