1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Unrecognised caller / Whisper / Picked up at extension

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by davidm53, Jul 6, 2019.

1. davidm53

davidm53 New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Seeing quite a lot of these over the last few weeks or so, some from numbers recognised by "Who Called Me" as scams, but other numbers that are not recognised, all of these having a call duration of 2 or 3 seconds.

What does this Picked up at extension comment mean? They certainly weren't picked up by any of our phones - the base station is plugged into the trueCall and we have none before the trueCall. I'd like to understand what these calls are before putting them on my zap list.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Does your DECT offer an answering machine function?

3. davidm53

davidm53 New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Yes, but it's switched off. I'll check the user guide to see if there's an option to "properly" disable it, but I don't think so.
    I've asked the question to trueCall Support, will post back what they say.

Top Cat likes this.